Arrived in Denver with no complications. Except that I'm late. I missed my flight from Portland by about 20 min. grrr! if only united didn't have their stupid "bags must be checked 45 min before flight departs" rule, i would have made it. Or, alternately, if there hadn't been one million people in line who were all checking like 10 oversized bags. That would have helped.
A few DIA observations:
1. This airport is like a mall. It's huge.
2. The ladies room is also a tornado shelter.
3. The ladies room has one of those wall mounted biohazard thingers.
4. There is a smokers lounge here!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yay! half of the first quarter of your journey is complete!
a.d.
yay! the first third of the the first quarter of your journey is complete!
a.d.
Hi Sarah,
Glad you made it to Denver. We thought about you a lot, so it was good to get your message.
Dad and Patti
I *heart* the airport smoker's lounge. SLC had one... who woulda' thunk it?
@ adam bah ha ha ha ha
Post a Comment