Ok. at some point i might stop putting exclamation points in my titles, but it might take awhile.
At any rate, there is a waterslide park that is a five minute walk away. It is the best thing EVER!
i'll write more about it later, but at one today i was on Turkish The Grind. I swear to god. Before i come home there will be pictures.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I didn't realize the early 90's were hiding in Turkey. The Grind? Really? Awesome.
@chris i know, right?
but when you see the pictures, you will know what i mean...
it's amazing.
I am looking forward to seeing more of these pictures you keep talking about. I'm sure words cannot begin to describe what you're seeing (although the pictures of your red room are pretty!) Question: have you found any words or sayings in Turkish that express something that you can't express easily in English?
I am looking forward to seeing some of these pictures you keep writing about. I really like the pictures of your red room.
Hey, speaking of things that are retro, have they tried serving you Nescafe yet?
Post a Comment